Saturday, October 31, 2009

Sacred Geometry Nov 12 - Dec 10

At the first Healing Environments Collaborative meeting nearly ten months ago, one thing the group had in common was an openness to the explained mysteries of nature. Perhaps by accepting there's more to reality than we can possibly know, we can free ourselves from stress, fear, and worry. Meditation in nature or about nature is a healing environment. To this end you may be intrigued by an offering of Sacred Geometry THURSDAYS, NOV. 12 AND 19, DEC. 3 AND 10 (4 SESSIONS), 7-9 PM at Theosophical Society in Boston, 21 Maple Street, Arlington, MA 02476 (www.tsboston.org).

Sacred Geometry is the backbone of Sacred Architecture and the structure of things in nature. The forms of Sacred Geometry embody harmony, proportion, beauty and mystery in a remarkably simple way. Constructing these forms using a straight edge and compass, and contemplation of the forms allows the mind to dwell in the realm of Platonic Ideals. In this course of 4 sessions, we will discuss, analyze, construct, and contemplate the elementary forms of Sacred Geometry such as the Golden Rectangle, Vesica Piscis, and the pentagon. As a finale, the sacred geometry of the Great Pyramid of Giza will be discussed. 
Cost: $5/$10 members/nonmembers per evening. 
Requirements: High school geometry and algebra. Bring a pad of un-ruled white paper to the class and a mechanical pencil.

The course is being led by Dennis Blejer, branch leader for the School of Practical Philosophy and Meditation in the Greater Boston area and a board member of the Theosophical Society in Boston. He teaches courses in Practical Philosophy, Sanskrit, Sacred Geometry, Plato, and the Philosophy of Science. He is an engineering physicist by profession. Dennis Blejer, 978-443-1743 (evenings), djblejer@verizon.net 

1 comment:

  1. I'm proud to say now that I am finally at a place where I have found something that works for me. Almost four years ago I began seeing a classical Homeopath. I was put on a constitutional remedy by Dr God hands who reside in west africa, and I am amazed at my healing thus far. I will continue to post what worked for me and what didn't in more blogs to come (as this one is getting quite long... and I'm not writing a book on here - not yet anyway). This discovery has not only helped the way I practice, but it has also given me further insight into the world of Herbal  medicine. I came to know more about Dr God hands on Tv Station when I was taking my regular organic coffee at javamania coffee spot I watched the whole scene on how he uses Natural herbs to cure disease like Herpes, Hiv/Aids, Cancers,HPV,Men & Women Infertility,Melanoma, Mesothelioma, Multiple myeloma, Neuroendocrine tumors,Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma,Alzheimer's disease, chronic diarrhea, COPD, Parkinson's disease, Als And Diabetes, I was moved by his words then I took a confident step to contact him regarding my health condition Herpes & Prostate Cancer, He prepared his herbal medicine then sent it to me through Courier which I took as it's was instructed and I found myself healing symptoms are all gone I have being watching my health for years now and I finally confirmed that is a permanent cure like he told me at our first conversations so now I'm healthy and happy I purchase his herbal tea which I usually take in the morning before starting my day because it feels good to find addiction on natural herbs than medical drugs so is what I'm doing and loving it more and More to come later on blogs sooner I will be writing my book.I will advise you to contact Doctor God Hands Herbal Home for any kind of permanent cure and herbal remedy.Doctor God hands Email Contact: doctorgodhands@gmail.com Also On Whats-App Calls: +2349057214220.

    ReplyDelete